This is a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.
- Halifax Mk III rear tail gun turret depression has been fixed.
- British .303 cal offensive armament belts for aircraft has been corrected:
- The “Default” belts has had “Ball - omni-purpose bullet” removed
- Within the “Universal” belts, one AP bullet has been replaced by AP-I
- Within the “Tracer” belts, one of the Tracers has been replaced with AP-I
- Within the “Stealth” belts, one of the AP rounds has been replaced with AP-I
- Air-cooled engines are now more vulnerable against projectiles.
- IT-1 now has correct rate of fire of 5 rounds per minute according to “Техника и Вооружение” №2010-03, “Дракон, испепеляющий танки - ИТ-1”, стр.18).
- Animation of the 3M7 rotation has been added.
Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.