- A bug, whereby the earth was visible in the sniper scope view while flying through clouds, has been fixed.
- A bug which would occur while switching to gunner mode, where the camera direction would remain in the direction of flight, has been fixed.
- A bug, which would stop the possibility of using turrets on aircraft with the “schräge musik” system, has been fixed.
- The display of snow while flying through cloudless areas has been fixed.
- The ability to display the level and qualification of crew has been added to the crew slots in the hangar.
- The ability to display squadrons has been added to the social panel.
- Information regarding the caliber, weight and initial speed of rockets has been added to the modification card for rocket tanks.
- The names of weaponry for rocket tanks has been corrected. Now, the modification card will show the rocket name and amount.
- Client stability has been improved.
Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. If applicable, PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.