Update 27.04.2016 (220.127.116.11)
- Bug, where in “zero visibility” and “Evening” time of the day landscapes, the settings of the graphics for “compatibility with older video cards” was incorrectly lighted has been fixed.
- Bug, where decals on some vehicles wouldn’t be applied using the option “display on both sides” has been fixed.
- Issue in which there is some flickering in the clouds for settings when for “compatibility with older video cards” selection has been fixed.
- Bug, causing graphical freeze during changing of view mode from “free view” has been fixed.
- Bug, where “turning off” gunners led to the pilot controlled guns being disabled on PBJ-1H has been fixed.
- A rare bug which caused a game client freeze at the game start on old graphic cards on Windows XP has been fixed.
Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. If applicable, PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums