26 April 2016
Update 26.04.2016 (Server Update)
This is a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.
- Changed the location of test flight for the Sunderland Mk.IIIa to Britain.
- Fixed display of external pylons for the Pe-8 for the 1x5000 kg bomb load.
- Separated controls for large-caliber and small-bore machine guns on the F3F-2.
- Refined firing arcs on turrets on the Me.410 - removed the blind zone behind central point.
- MBR-2 changed to "premium" in research tree.
Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums