Update 14.04.2016 (188.8.131.52)
- A bug where there were no clouding effects when weather condition “Fog” was selected, has been fixed.
- A bug in custom battles, where in rare cases the time of day did not correspond to settings, has been fixed.
- The reflection of bridges and other large buildings on water has been improved.
- The lighting of rain inside clouds has been fixed.
- A rare bug in aircraft missions, where the model of a destroyed ground vehicle or AI armoured car did not become burned-out, has been fixed.
- A bug, where the camouflage scale which was specified in the hangar did not apply in battle, has been fixed.
- Client stability has been improved.
Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. If applicable, PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums