4 April 2016
Update 04.04.2016 (188.8.131.52)
- A bug with flap position indication has been fixed.
- Improved display of clouds from above or below.
- “Thin clouds” weather option has been added.
- Customisation Objects added for ground vehicles
- "Mounted armour" modification added for following vehicles:
- T-34 1941
- Т-34 1942
- Т-34-85 ZIS-S-53
- Sherman Firefly VС
- Churchill Мk.VII
- М4А3Е8 76W
- М4А1 76W
- Pz.Kpfw. V Panther Ausf. А
- Pz.Kpfw. V Panther Ausf. D
- Pz.Kpfw. V Panther Ausf. G
- Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. H
- Churchill Mk.III - fixed (increased) maximum speed, max. speed is now 17 mph (27 km/h), according to: Tank Data. Aberdeen Proving Ground. Maryland. U.S. Army Ordnance School. July 1958.
- Cruiser tank A13 (all modifications) - fixed (increased) maximum speed, max.speed is now 30 mph (48 km/h), according to: Tanks 1919-1939. The Inter War period. The Royal Armoured Corps Tank Museum. Royal Armoured Corps centre Bovington, Dorset.
- Bug fixed: modifications of M4A3E2 are now displayed by ‘heavy tank’ marker on minimap.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums