- Google Cardboard Plastic support has been added.
- [Battle] mode has been added to the “Lost Shores” event.
- Damage model for the “Golden Hind” has been improved. Cannon balls now apply the same damage to the sails independent of distance.
- Fire rate of the “Golden Hind” cannons has been decreased by 25%, but at the same time the damage of each cannon ball has been increased by 25%.
- Automatic replacement of damaged sails has been added.
- Flooding implemented on ships for testing only. Upon receipt of damage to the hull up to 300mm above the waterline, the ship will begin to take on water which will lead to increased flooding. The amount of water flooding the vessel’s interiors depends on the ship’s speed and the position of the breach compared to the waterline. That will directly affect the ship’s buoyancy.
Client stability has not been changed.Actually, we have improved it quite a lot!
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.