This is a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.
- BR for SPAA T17E2 has been increased from 1.0 to 1.3.
- The slot for decal “White Cross” on captured German Churchill has been changed.
- The gearbox of the Centurion Мk.3 and Mk.10 has been fixed. Neutral gear turning performance and backward movement is no longer limited by reduced gear ratio for backward movement.
- Dynamic and static stroke of the wheels for Centurion Mk.3, Centurion Mk.10, Conqueror Mk.2 and Caernarvon FV221 has been fixed (decreased).
- Consumption of shells from ammo racks for Centurion Mk.10 has been refined.
- Increased speed of the vertical guidance for Centurion Mk.3, Mk.10, Conqueror Mk.2 and Caernarvon FV221 to simulate the operation of the cannon stabilizer.
- KPVT mg ammo load received new ammunition: BS-41 (T10M and SU-122-54).
- L7A1 rate of fire (Centurion Mk.10) has been increased from 8.4 to 9 shots per minute.
- Fire rate of the 75 mm KwK42 cannon (Panther ausf D/A/G series) has been increased from 7.2 to 8.1 shots per minute.
- Fire rate of the 84 mm QF 20pdr cannon (Charioteer Mk.VII) has been increased from 7.02 to 7.8 shots per minute.
- Fire rate of the 84 mm QF 20pdr cannon (Caernarvon and Centurion Mk.3) has been increased from 7.02 to 9.6 shots per minute.
- Fire rate of the 85 mm ZIS-S-53 cannon (Т-44 ) has been decreased from 8.4 to 8.1 shots per minute.
- Fire rate of the 85mm D-5T cannon (Т-34 with D-5T cannon) has been decreased from 7.8 to 7.2 shots per minute.
- Fire rate of the 88 mm KwK 36 cannon (Tiger Ausf H1/E) has been increased from 7.2 to 8.1 shots per minute.
- Penetration value for 57mm ammo (SU-57) М7 has been reduced by 5% for all distances according to Catalogue of Standard Ordnance Items. Second Edition 1944. Volume III. Office of the Chief of Ordnance Technical Division. Washington D.C.
- PT-76 incorrect performance while moving through deeper rivers has been fixed.
Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.