21 July 2015
Update 21.07.2015 (22.214.171.124)
- Improvements and fixes have been made to the interface.
- Fixed a problem which caused a loss of control while rolling with multi-engine aircraft, when ailerons and wings were damaged.
- Added a new parameter: “Automatic flaps control”, to the instructor settings.
- Added the display of armour-piercing shell penetration values for aircraft.
- Added the display of modification improvement descriptions for ground vehicles.
- Fixed surges in engine power caused by switching compressor gears.
- Fixed pitch handling problems in several aircraft when the setting “simplified joystick” is enabled in the “simplified controlling” mode.
- Fixed a bug where the damage cam displayed modules incorrectly (in yellow colour).
- Fixed an incorrect response caused by damaging the fuel tanks and ammunition load with secondary fragments. It was possible that these modules wouldn’t catch fire or wouldn’t explode by damage from secondary fragments in some situations.
- Fixed the display of damage shown for enemies during hitcam playback. Now it shows the status of the modules after the last hit. (Previously it only displayed the relative damage of the last hit).
- Fixed lack of shell explosions inside vehicles during a hit and in deathcam, if the vehicle was destroyed by other destroying shell factors (secondary fragments or direct contact with a crew member).
- The correct distribution of ammo pack for BT-5, BT-7, SU-100, SU-122P, SU-76М, Т-34-100 has been introduced.
- Fixed a bug with resetting the reloading process by hitting the gunner, and the lack of resetting the reloading process by hitting the tank loader.
- Fixed the colour of the winter camouflage for the KV-1 with the KwK-40 cannon.
- Balance changes have taken effect on “Normandy” and “Kuban”.
- The errors during the ground vehicles tutorial have been fixed.
- Refined the weight of the Browning M3 shells.
- Increased the altitude where clouds begin to form for all game modes.
- Fixes and changes have been applied to the following aircraft models: Bf.109 (all models), Fw.190A-1, Fw.190A-4, Fw.190A-5, I-16 typ 5, Ki-43, Mosquito FB Mk.XVIII, Tempest MK2, Yak-9M, B7A2, A-36, Pe-2-83, Pе-3 (all models).
- Fixes and changes have been applied to the following ground vehicle models: KV-1B 756(r), Leopard I, Ferdinand, 10,5cm Tiger II, Pz.Bfw.VI (P), T-10M, IS-2 1944, IS-2 Avenger, SU-100Y, СМК, Т-26-5, Т-35, Т-34-100, М47.
- For the T-10M, the anti-aircraft machine gun has been enabled.
- New sounds have been introduced for the KPVT machine gun.
- New sounds have been introduced for the L7 and M68 cannons.
- Changed fuel consumption levels on the following A6M aircraft:
- A6M2N - flight time with a full fuel tank and 100% throttle: 2 hours
- A6M2/model 11 - flight time with a full fuel tank and 100% throttle: 1 hour 40 minutes
- A5M3 - flight time with a full fuel tank and 100% throttle: 1 hour 08 minutes
- A6M3 model 22/model 22 Ko - flight time with a full fuel tank and 100% throttle: 1 hour 24 minutes
- A6M5 Ko/Otsu - flight time with a full fuel tank and 100% throttle: 1 hour 24 minutes
- Refined the fuselage polar for: Yak-1/1-B/7-B/9-P, Т, M, K, U, UT.
- P-47-D-25/28 - Changed fuel consumption level. Flight time with a full fuel tank and 100% throttle: 1 hour 17 minutes.
- Hе.112 V-5/А-0 - Refined the fuselage polar, cockpit lights added.
- I-301, LaGG-3 (all models) - Refined the fuselage polar and tail assembly (exchange rate stability was improved).
- La (all models except jets) - Refined the fuselage polar and tail assembly (exchange rate stability was improved).
- F-82E - improved handling at high speeds.
- Il-10 (all models) - Specified the calculation for the airflow on the horizontal tail surfaces, Inertia calculations updated and damped in all axes. Edited inertia calculations.
- Bug which allow ground travel outside the minimap on location “Kuban” has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug, where in the game mode “Break” was possible to respawn on the rocks.
- Fixed errors related to joining to “Enduring Confrontation” session that is in progress.
Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.
Discuss on the Forums