The following changes are a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.
- The thickness of the side skirts for the “Coelain” has been changed from 30mm to 5mm.
- Improved the mobility of the Leopard I whilst turning at low speeds.
- Fixed a damage model bug for the M2A2, which allowed the machine gun ammunition to explode.
- A suspension settings bug for the T-34-85 and T-34-100 has been fixed. The down motion of the roller has been reduced according to the “T-34. Manual” VI NKO Moscow 1944, p. 11.
- For all modifications of the T-54, the rate of the fire has been fixed. The maximum rate of the fire has been increased up to 7 shots per minute according to the “Guide to the material part and operating of T-54” VI MO USSR 1969, p.10 line 51. The speed of the vertical guidance has been reduced to 4° per second.
- For all modifications of the T-54, the settings of the transmission have been fixed according to “Guide to the material part and operating of T-54” VI MO USSR, p.8, line 14. The maximum speed at 2000 rpm/min is now 49 km/h.
- Fixed the penetration of the 122mm shell BR-472 of the M62TC T-10M gun. Armour piercing has been increased by 12% on all distances according to “Domestic armored vehicles of the XX century” 1946-1965, volume 3, datasheet 15.
- Ammunition for coupled/coaxial machine guns of the T-10M has been reduced to 450 shells, configured as 9x50 machine gun magazines (the remaining amount of ammunition are not in the magazines and need some time to reload). According to “Guide to the material part and operating of T-10M”. VI MO USSR 1960, p. 109.
- The maximum rate of the fire of the 100mm LB-1 gun for the T-34-100 has been increased up to 5.2 shots per minute, according “Armour collection. History of the T-34” 2003, p. 51. The angle of elevation below level for the gun has been increased to -5°.
- The maximum rate of the fire of the D-10S (SU-100) has been increased up to 5.7 shots per minute.
- The maximum rate of the fire of the KwK43 and PaK43 has been increased up to 7.02 shots per minute.
- Ammunition for the coupled/coaxial machinegun MG3A1 of the Leopard I now use the “tank” tape cartridges with 1000 shells.
- The “Bundeswehr” Decal, and Decal of the “4th Egypt Division” have been moved to the category “neutral”.
- Do.217 (all models) - Flight model has been edited. Overheating has been refined (engine now overheats during emergency power (WEP)). Improved stability in all flight modes. Specified the calculation for the airflow on the horizontal tail surfaces, Inertia calculations updated.and damped in all axes. Edited inertia calculations.
Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.