5 June 2015
Update 05.06.2015 (Server Update)
Server Update 05.06.2015
Discuss on the Forums
- Significantly reduced chance of ricochet if caliber of a shell is 4 or more times more than target’s armour.
- Fixed ammo rack for M18 SPG: maximum shell capacity reduced from 54 to 45, machine gun ammo capacity reduced from 1000 to 800. Changes made according to “History of american light tank v.1”, page 489.
- Fixed thickness of armour plate in front of machine gun on Tiger I tanks. Correct thickness of this element is 100mm, according to “Germany's Tiger Tanks D.W. to Tiger I: Design, Production & Modifications” by Thomas L. Jentz
- Fixed description of shell type for 105mm armour piercing shell PzGr for StuH 42 SPG.
- Fixed ammo capacity for M2 machine gun from 1000 to 600 for M4, M4A1, M4A1 (76) W, M4A3 (105) HVSS, M4A3(76)W HVSS, M4A3E2, and M4A3E2 (76) W according to “TM9-2800 Military Vehicles” october 1947, pp. 139-147.
- Fixed ammo capacity for machine guns on M4А2 from 1000 to 300, according to “ТМ9-731В” page 37.
- Fixed maximum speed of М26 and М26E1 tanks to 40 km/h (25 mph) according to “TM9-2800 Military Vehicles” october 1947, page 149.
- Fixed ammo capacity for M2 machine gun on M10 SPG from 1000 to 300 according to “TM9-731G 3-inch gun motor carriage M10A1”, page 50.
- Fixed maximum speed and reverse speed for M10 SPG; 5th gear speed is 26 mph (41 km/h), reverse speed is 3 mph (4 km/h). Changes made according to “TM9-731G 3-inch gun motor carriage M10A1” page 11.
- Fixed maximum speed of М18 SPG to 72 km/h (45 mph) according to “TM9-2800 Military Vehicles” october 1947, page 49.
- Fixed fire rate of 75mm M3 GMC from 12 to 6 shots per minute, according to “ТМ9-306 75-mm gun M1897A4 mounted in combat vehicles” page 3.
- Reduced turret turn speed for М4А3 (105) tank to 6 degrees per second, according to ТМ9-759 "Tank, Medium М4А3" page 51. Howitzer tanks have been equipped with manual turret turn only.
- Fixed SU-76M SPG indication on minimap, SPG have been shown as tank.
- Fixed inability of camo change to user camo for SU-57 SPG.
- Reduced clip change time for Wirbelwind from 6 to 4 seconds.
- Fixed lack of tracer in 30mm AP-I shell for Kugelblitz anti-aircraft.