7 May 2015
Update 07.05.2015 (Server Update)
Server Update 07.05.2015
The following changes are a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.
- The maximum fire rate of the M7 gun (M10 GMC) has been decreased from 12 to 9.6 shots per minute.
- The maximum fire rate of the M1 gun (M18 GMC) has been decreased from 12 to 9.6 shots per minute.
- The M26e1’s coaxial machine gun type has been fixed. The М1918А4 has changed to high-calibre M2HB, and the ammo load has decreased from 3000 to 1000.
- The maximum fire rate of the D-49 gun (Su-122-54 SPG) has been increased from 4.2 to 4.86 shots per minute.
- The fire rates of the M1 and M7 guns (М4А1/А2/А3 76 and М6А1 tanks) have been decreased from 12 to 10.2 shots per minute.
- The PzGr 39 105 mm shell’s penetration values have been fixed.
- The effectiveness of sloped armour, when hit by APCR rounds at 55-60 degree angles, has increased.
Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.
Discuss on the Forums