6 May 2015
Update 06.05.2015 (1.70.1945.65)
Client Update 06.05.2015 (1.70.1945.65)
- Friendly fire against allies has been disabled in ground forces Arcade Battles. Aiming at an ally will result in your crosshairs turning blue, which will disable your vehicle’s armament whilst it is aimed at your ally. Shell ricochet can still damage cause damage to allies.
- A graphical error, where the AD-2 (aircraft) would hover in the air whilst viewing it in the hangar, has been fixed.
- Fixed graphical errors for the Bf-109B and XP-55.
- Fixed graphical errors in the cockpits of the Yak-9K, Yak-9M, J7W1 and Bf-109 E-1/E-3.
- Fixed a graphical error in the machine guns of ground vehicles, where sparks would appear when firing.
Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.
Discuss on the Forums