Update 05.05.2015 (1.70.1945.60)
Client Update 05.05.2015 (1.70.1945.60)
- An error where spawn points would not change after pressing the “To Battle” button has been fixed.
- The display of negative changes to tournament ratings has been fixed.
- Zooming while using TrackIR in aircraft cockpits with telescopic sights has been fixed.
- The handling of the T95 while moving forward has been fixed.
- A Cruise-Control error for ground vehicles has been fixed. It will no longer force the vehicle to stop when shifting from second gear to first.
- An error which would lead ground vehicles to move forward on neutral gear has been fixed.
- An error which made it possible for flipped tanks to move has been fixed.
- Improved the behaviour of collisions with wrecked vehicles in ground forces.
- Camera views of rocket hits have been added for ground forces.
- Several interface issues have been fixed.
- Several client crashes have been fixed.
Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.
The following changes are a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.
- J2M4 - The amount of time it takes to overheat has been increased.
- The effect of the following shells, once they have penetrated armour, has been increased: 90mm М431, 100mm ZBМ8, 100mm ZBK5,122мм ZBM7,122mm ZBК10.
- The Jagdpanther’s top armour thickness has been increased from 17mm to 25mm.
- The absence of armour fragmentation when thin armour was penetrated by HEAT shells has been fixed.
- The behaviour of APCBC and APBC shells when hitting armour at large angles has been updated.
- Bug that sometimes caused rudder and elevator controls damage has been fixed.
Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.
Discuss on the Forums