- A bug has been fixed that allowed installation of naval decorations on ground vehicles (report).
- A bug has been fixed where after turret traverse drive repair the visual model of the turret on some vehicles was aligned directly forward (report).
- A bug has been fixed that prevented air-to-air missile launch while the IRST lock-on was enabled.
- A bug has been fixed where hover mode could be disabled when switching to the “Controls” menu.
- Ki-61/100 (all versions) — effects of high-speed airflow to the rudders were reduced in order to make a pull-out easier.
- JA 37 С — calibre of countermeasures has been set to 55mm (report).
- Wirraway — separate bomb drop has been added in accordance with “Wirraway Operation Instructions”.
- The delay between the start of the ground battle and activation of the AA guns has been increased. Players now have more time to react to the battle and leave a dangerous area.
- A bug has been fixed where the reload time of hydroplanes landed on allied water capture points was equal to the reload time in mid-air, instead of the airfield reload time.
- USS Arizona — a bug has been fixed where AI gunners weren’t firing the main calibre guns at the enemy.
- The setup of aircraft and helicopters in Ground Arcade battles has been reworked and complemented (see the full table):
- One aircraft setup in the BR range of 7.3+ has been changed to three setups in the ranges of 7.3-8.3, 8.7-9.7 and 10.0+.
- One helicopter setup in the BR range of 9.0+ has been changed to two setups in the ranges of 8.0-9.0 and 9.3+;
- Aircraft and aircraft weapon setups at BR 7.0 and below have been partially updated.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented the found session notification sound in background mode.
- A bug has been fixed that caused turret twitch while switching from the commander’s sight to 3rd person view (report).
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.