- 2S6 — a bug has been fixed that prevented 30mm ammo reload on a point with the 2S6M1 modification installed.
- BT-7, BT-7M, BT-7A (F-32) — turn lag has been fixed.
- Strv m/31 — turn lag has been fixed.
- Tetrarch I — turn lag has been fixed.
- 57mm OR-281U — explosives type has been specified from TNT to A-IX-2. Source: 57-мм автоматическая зенитная пушка С-60. Руководство службы.
- F-105D — lack of the radar lock on target visualisation has been fixed .
- Me-264 — targeting angles of the nose turret have been corrected.
- TBD-1 — targeting angles of the turret have been corrected.
- DB-3A (China) — targeting angles of the turrets have been corrected (report).
- Lancaster B.Mk.I, Lancaster B.Mk.III — a bug has been fixed where the upper turret was able to shoot through the fuselage.
- MiG-27M, MiG-27K — a bug has been fixed where the number of bombs in the setup “OFAB-100 х12, S5KP х64” was incorrect .
- A bug has been fixed where a wrecked hydroplane disappeared when the second hydroplane was launched.
- MBK-161 late — bugs with incorrectly displayed armour values have been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented raindrops from displaying when the graphics are set to “Maximum” or “Movie” modes.
- An option has been added to hide markers of the available tasks from the “Research” button, as well as nations and vehicle types’ tabs. Markers are now hidden after reading the corresponding info in the user profile window.
- Players are now able to toggle previews of vehicles, camos, decals and decorations from the Battle Pass prizes list.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.