- The first four rounds of an artillery strike in ground battles are now targeting shots that leave orange smoke trails. Targeting shots may damage vehicles only with direct hits (no splash damage). The total number of shots in artillery support has been increased from 12 to 15.
- Ariete, Ariete PSO, Ariete (P) — the number of forward and reverse gears have been increased, the gear ratios have been adjusted.
- Chieftain Mk.3, Chieftain Mk.5, Chieftain Mk.10 — pivot radius has been reduced.
- M4A2 (76) W — targeting time on the AA machine gun has been increased from 30 to 90°/sec, similar to other open MG mounts.
- 2А11 37mm gun 一 burst fire spread has been increased, muzzle velocity spread has been increased when firing in bursts.
- M7 76mm gun一 muzzle velocity of the M42A1 HE round has been specified from 800 to 853 m/sec (report).
- M1 76mm gun 一 muzzle velocity of the M42A1 HE round has been specified to 823 m/sec (report).
- MIM146 SAM missile — a bug has been fixed that prevented armour fragmentation.
- A bug has been fixed that caused the incorrect launch direction of the right catapult on the AI carrier USS Forrestal (rерort).
- Yak-38,Yak-38M 一 incorrect indication of the thrust direction in the cockpit has been fixed .
- F3H-2 — a bug with the aircraft’s armouring has been fixed (report).
- He 111 H-16 — a bug has been fixed where the lower turret was able to fire through the fuselage (report).
- B-10B — separate bomb drop from the bomb bay has been added for the 1,000 lb AN-M65A1 bombs (report).
- I-180S — separate bomb drop with low calibre bombs has been added.
- Meteor F Mk.8 Reaper — separate bomb drop has been added for 1,000 lb G.P.Mk.I and M.C.Mk.I bombs on the fuselage pylons, as well as for the 500lb Mk.IV bombs.
- S-199 — a bug has been fixed that prevented separate gun control.
- IAR 316B — the secondary weapon menu has been corrected.
- Sa’ar — weight of the FFAR Mighty Mouse pods has been corrected.
- m/56D rockets — a bug that prevented armour fragmentation has been fixed (report).
- HMS Blackpool — a bug has been fixed with the depth setting of the Mk20 Bidder torpedo that prevented damage to destroyers and boats (report).
- The incorrect display of shadows in areas of accumulation of destroyed and operational armoured vehicles has been corrected.
- Long names for missiles in air battles have been shortened in the HUD (report).
- FPS drop has been fixed when firing AA machine guns in naval battles.
- A bug has been fixed with an interpolation switch to the remote key point when watching replays.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.