- All ground vehicles with rangefinders now feature longer distances for the Arcade ballistic calculator (colour cross). Max distance depends on the type:
- Up to 1.5 km — regular rangefinder;
- Up to 4 km — stereoscopic rangefinder;
- Up to 10 km — laser rangefinder;
- E-100 — material of the side skirts has been changed to cast armour (report).
- Vickers Mk.1 — the depletion order for the ammo rack has been changed.
- ZTZ-96A — durability values of the ERA protection on the turret’s front in xray mode have been fixed..
- T-72B3 — name of the AA machine gun has been corrected to 6P49.
- M60A2 — fire control has been added to the commander’s sight (report).
- XM975 — vertical aiming angles of the launcher have been fixed.
- Type-10 — a bug has been fixed that prevented damage to the crew in event of an ammo stowage fire with damaged bulkhead between ammo and the crew.
- Leopard 2PL — a bug has been fixed that allowed the gun to pass through the track shoulder.
- ZSU-37-2 — camera position bug has been fixed that caused the vehicle to disappear in certain observation angles.
- AMX-30 (1972), AMX-30B2, AMX-30B2 BRENUS, AMX-32, AMX-40 — display of the horizontal traverse speed on the coaxial 20mm gun has been fixed.
- Т-55АМ — position of the radiation emitter of the IR spotlight has been fixed.
- Calliope — sight magnification has been fixed from x3 to standard (х1.9 — 3.5).
- TOW-2B — a bug has been fixed that prevents damage from the charge core when the ATGM hits sloped parts (report).
- kulsgr m/90 round — the tracer has been disabled (report).
- Sprgr. 38 round for the 50mm KwK 39 and Mk.214a guns— weight, muzzle velocity, and velocity drop along the trajectory have been specified (report).
- 47-mm mle1936 round — velocity drop along the trajectory has been specified (report).
- Vickers Mk.7 — physically accurate tracks have been added.
- Type-90, Type-16, Type-74 (all versions), Type-10 — the elevation angles of the M2 anti-aircraft machine gun have been standardized. Max elevation angle is now 60°, previous angles varied from 20° to 40° depending on the vehicles.
- F2G-1 — ammo capacity has been increased from 300 to 600 rounds per gun (report).
- F-100A (China) — AN/APR-25 radar warning system has been added (report).
- EC-665 Tiger UHT — a bug has been fixed that allowed elements of the targeting device to be visible at the extreme left and right positions (report).
- Hurricane Mk.IIB/Trop, Hurricane Mk.IV, F6F-5, Typhoon (all versions) — separate rocket launch has been added.
- Me 264 — engine sound has been fixed (report).
- AIM-9C Sidewinder — missile weight has been changed from 88 to 95 kg; burn time has been changed from 5 to 5.2 sec (report).
- AIM-9J/P Sidewinder — a bug with incorrect values of the max launch load has been fixed for certain presets, max load has been corrected from 4G to 7G.
- 120-kg bomb М/71 — explosive type has been corrected from TNT to COMP B.
- AA-20, AS-20 — missile speed has been converted to Mach (report).
- A bug has been fixed where the recon aircraft model remained visible in the x-ray view after its launch.
- A bug with the effect of fire for burning aircraft instantly crossing the battlefield in naval battles has been fixed.
- AI gunners of 20-mm guns won’t fire at destroyers anymore.
- Parameters of the shells of 114mm/45 guns Mark IV and Mark V (report 1, report 2) have been changed:
- Explosives type of the HE rounds has been changed to RDX/TNT;
- Weight of the explosives in the HE rounds has been changed: 1.22 → 1.81 kg;
- Weight of the explosives in the semi-AP rounds has been changed: 0.72 → 0.91 kg.
- Parameters of the Mk.7 rockets on US patrol boats have been changed (report):
- Explosives weight: 1.27 → 0.79 kg;
- Rocket weight: 22.6 → 22.27 kg.
- Max brightness on the NVD has been reduced when the illuminating rounds are fired.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.