- Strv 103A, Strv 103С — a bug has been fixed with incorrect display for the commander’s camera while hull aiming.
- Self-entrenching equipment parameters have been changed. Activation of a dozer blade now takes 3 seconds instead of 5; max reverse speed (within vehicle limits) with an activated blade has been increased from 7 to 12 km/h; the thickness of a soil layer cut on each pass has been increased from 20 to 25 cm.
- 12.7mm Breda-SAFAT, 12.7mm Ho-103 and 13.2mm Type 3 machine guns — a bug has been fixed with missing explosives in the HE rounds. 0.8g of PETN explosives has been added (report)
- 20mm MG 151 cannon - explosive type of the HE-I round has been changed to HA 41 (report)
- AGM-114B, AGM-114K, PARS 3 LR missiles - “Launch distance” and “Guaranteed launch distance” parameters have been added to the info card.
- 1,600 lbs AP AN MK1 bomb - explosive type has been changed to Dunnite (Explosive D) (report)
- A28B - a bug has been fixed where the lod at distance on aircraft was displayed with the old name J28B.
- USS Pittsburgh — modification of the 127mm semi AP round has been added.
- PT-658, PT-200 114mm M8 rockets have been changed to 127mm M7.
- PT-658, PT-200 - a bug has been fixed where rockets flew over the target.
- PT-658 - a bug has been fixed where the boat was unable to reload rockets in Arcade battles.
- PT-658 - a bug has been fixed that resulted in torpedo launch while firing artillery.
- A bug has been fixed where available aircraft from a player’s setup were coloured red in the mission editor.
- A bug has been fixed where the name of a player in a squad was not marked with the corresponding colour in the statistics tab and on the player vehicle marker.
- A bug has been fixed where a squadron mate in the enemy team was displayed as an ally (green, in the default color scheme) in Custom battles.
- A bug has been fixed where two players might be selected at once in the team list while watching a replay.
- The respawn delay from the moment of losing the previous vehicle in RB and SB has been reduced. The delay is now 5 seconds, as in AB mode, instead of 15 seconds.
- The operation of radio fuzes has been specified. The radio fuze now explodes at a distance equal to collision with target. Radio fuze explosion distance has been specified for the following rounds:
- 40mm kulsgr m/90 (15 m → 4 m);
- 40mm slsgr m/484 (15 m → 4 m);
- 40mm M822 (15 m → 4 m);
- 57mm DKY-1 (15 m → 6 m);
- 57mm HE-VT (15 m → 6 m);
- 76mm MOM-HE (15 m → 8 m).
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.