Improvements and fixes
- AV-8A, AV-8C, Harrier GR.1, Harrier GR.3, F-4E Phantom II, F-4EJ Phantom II, F-4F Early, F-4F, Phantom FG.1, Phantom FGR.2, Su-17M2, Jaguar A, Jaguar GR.1, F-5E, A-7D — a bug has been fixed due to which gunsight screen changed color after switching the sight off (report).
- A bug has been fixed due to which missiles within the launchers of destroyed tanks might appear undamaged.
- A bug has been fixed due to which a flight of a nuclear strike aircraft did not lead to the sound of a siren, nuclear blast and the mission’s end.
- A probable issue with the error message after quitting the game client has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed that could lead to a crash when in the spectator mode in the Arcade battles.
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- Pe-2-31, Pe-2-83, Pe-2-110, Pe-2-359 — ammo capacity of the ShKAS machine gun has been changed from 450 to 430.
- AH-1S (early) — radar warning system has been added (report).
Fleet model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- Fairmile C (312) — start battle camera position has been corrected (previously was turned to stern); maximum ammo capacity of the 40mm guns in battle has been changed (report).
- HMAS Tobruk - the year of ship modification has been changed to 1950.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.