- A bug has been fixed due to which disabling of the ‘first gun; of the ship resulted in disabling of the ranging shot option.
- A position of a sound of an aircraft, exceeding Mach1, no longer depends on its distance from a listener and doesn’t attributed to the aircraft position.
Changes to Enduring Confrontation missions in Simulator Battles
- In aircraft and helicopter EC missions, the mechanics of forced session leaving (kicking) for inactivity has been reworked. A player may be kicked from session for 300 seconds of inactivity in total during the mission, not only with the first respawn. The abandonment timer now works as follows:
- If the player is in the air or is on the airfield and the vehicle is under repair, or is on the airfield at a speed faster than repair time, the abandonment timer will be reset (will be set to maximum);
- If the player is on the ground outside the airfield, or is on the airfield at a speed equal to the repair time but will not be serviced (repaired, reloaded or refueled) then the abandonment timer will be activated.
- In aviation SB battles, the mechanics of choosing the gaming nation in custom battles has been changed. Players will have a choice from pre-set nation pairs for both teams.
Learn more details about these changes and share your opinion on official War Thunder forums.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.