Improvements and fixes
- Operation “Sicily” - a bug has been fixed where in missions of ranks VI and above AI aircraft crashed into the ground soon after spawn (report).
- Hornet Mk.III, Stirling B.Mk.III, H8K3, Ki-44-I 34, Ki-44-I, F.222.2, B-25J-30 (USSR), I-29, Hampden TB Mk.I (USSR), Yak-4, Pe-8 — a bug has been fixed where stabilizer detachment was followed by the detaching of the landing gear.
- The location of the helipads has been changed as the distance of them to the tank battle in the locations: Berlin, Finland, White Rock Fortress, Fulda, Jungle, Fire arc, Port Novorossiysk, Red Desert and Seversk-13 was unequal.
- A bug with the message “Do you want to apply selected skills?” after sending a crew on holiday with the skill tab opened has been fixed (report).
- A bug has been fixed with incorrect increase level value in the “Crews” tab in the hanger log.
- A bug where the wreck of the player’s last tank visually disappeared after they escaped a battle and returned to the hangar and shells were not able to travel through the invisible wreck has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed where a destroyed vehicle might display as undamaged when a player leaves a session.
- A bug has been fixed with spontaneous movement of the mouse cursor after calling an artillery strike on the map when controlling armoured vehicles with keyboard arrows.
- A bug has been fixed where enabling NVD on the ultra-low graphic presets might result in changing the gamma and a darkening of the image.
- A bug has been fixed in ground vehicles where a commander's machine-gun turret was impossible to control using the commander's camera after switching from a machine gun to the main gun.
- A bug has been fixed with missing AI targets when reconnecting to an air Arcade battle (report).
- Fixed a bug that caused a client crash when opening the "View battle" link from the "Battles" tab of the event log in the hangar.
Ground vehicles model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- PTL-02, WMA301 - gear ratio values have been specified, as previously these units could not climb some slopes.
- MARS 15 - 5th gear ratio has been specified to improve overall mobility.
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- F5-E/A, G-91YS — a bug has been fixed that caused incorrect fuel consumption in afterburner mode.
- F4 Phantom II (all series) — critical attack angle has been increased according to technical documentation.
- F6F5 (France) — a bug has been fixed which made it impossible to taxi on the ground.
- A129-A/CBT — a bug has been fixed with incorrect behaviour in hover mode in Arcade battles.
- A129-int — a bug with flipping of the helicopter after respawn has been fixed.
- PV-2D - a bug with a deadzone from the rear turret over the keel has been fixed.
- 37mm N-37D gun - self-destruction timer of HE-I and HE-IT shells has been increased from 3 to 10 seconds.
- A bug has been fixed where the lock-on of Hellfire missiles was retained even if the target was behind impenetrable cover.
Fleet model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Bezuprechny - weapon presets have been fixed: sets with mines and depth charges have been removed. A bug has been fixed where it was possible to take depth charges into battle without researching the corresponding modification.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.