- All missions
- A bug that would cause AI strike aircraft to be unable to find the correct targets and therefore not appear in battle has been fixed.
- A bug that would cause AI strike aircraft to fly around the last point of their designated route (at the edge of a location) has been fixed.
- "Sicily" and "Denmark"
- Now, in these two missions (built using the previously introduced new logic), up to two ground battles may start at the beginning of a mission, allowing players using strike aircraft to go to battle immediately after the mission has started.
- The size of marks left by 76mm naval rounds after striking a point has been increased.
- The visibility of tracer rounds in naval battles has been improved
Fleet characteristics, model, damage model, and armaments:
- A bug relating to the calculation of damage has been fixed. Previously, it prevented some projectiles, especially HE rounds, from dealing the correct amount of damage.
- A bug that prevented fuel tanks on destroyers from receiving shrapnel and HE damage has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.