- A bug has been fixed that prevented IR systems locking on and tracking the target, as well as IR-guided missiles from locking on target at the ultra-low graphic settings. (report).
- A bug has been fixed that prevented AI gunners on naval vessels from firing at aerial targets on the ultra-low quality setting.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented aircraft from repairing/reloading on the edge of an airfield.
- An interface navigation bug has been fixed that caused the cursor to return to the previous tab, or prevented the cursor from moving.
- Silver Lion multipliers have been specified in Premium vehicle info cards.
- Support for the Thrustmaster® T.Flight Hotas One has been added for the Xbox Series S/X
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Ka-50, Ka-52 — a bug has been fixed that showed armoured glass incorrectly displayed as 20mm steel in the xray mode.
- A-129CBT — a ballistic calculator has been added. A bug has been fixed where 20mm gun pods were absent. A bug has been fixed that resulted in the removal of the flare modification when installing the IRCM.
- B17A, B17B, B17BS — a bug has been fixed where a turret machine gun might glitch through the hull.
- SK60B — a bug has been fixed with the lack of AP info on the М 49/56 rockets.
- P-39K-1, P-39N, P-400 — a bug has been fixed with missing the separation of the rifle-calibre machine guns from the heavy machine guns in the HUD menu.
- Blenheim Mk IV — turret aiming angles have been corrected.
- F1M2 - the defensive machine gun has been specified from Type 97 to Тype 92 .
Ground vehicles model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- For ground vehicles with a total number of smoke grenades equal to 8, the number of grenades in a salvo has been reduced. Now, these vehicles are able to create two salvos of 4 grenades, instead of one of 8.
- T-54 (1947), T-54 (1949), T-54 (1951) — the controlling of the AA machine gun has been changed. Now, this MG is controlled by the loader (report).
- STB-1, Olifant Mk.2 — the option of range setting in the laser rangefinder has been added for SB mode (report).
- BMP-2M — triggers for the weapon groups have been changed. You’re now able to toggle ATGM types in combat.
- AA missiles Roland, VT-1, RB70, BOLIDE, Type 91 - a bug with missing overpressure damage has been fixed.
- U-SH 405 - All-wheel drive has been added. Previously, only the front axle was powered.
- Eland Mk.7 - Turret rotation speed has been changed from 17.5 to 25 degrees per second. Now it is equal to the rotation speed on the AML-90.
Fleet model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- USS Brooklyn, USS Helena, USS Cleveland, USS New Orleans, Admiral Hipper — traverse angles on the main calibre guns has been corrected.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.