- A bug has been fixed where a bomb might ‘stick’ to a ground vehicle when driving over it.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented thermal imagers from seeing helicopters at distances over 5 kilometres.
- A bug has been fixed that resulted in a low-poly x-ray view in spectator mode.
- A bug has been fixed where some aircraft might demonstrate rocking wings in the hangar.
- A bug has been fixed where any progress in the “Size doesn’t matter” trophy could not be achieved.
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- A-20G-25 — the ammo order has been corrected for the .50 Browning M2 machine guns. The M8 AP-I round has been added.
- Saab J-35D, Saab J-32B — a bug has been fixed that prevented a canopy to rip off when passing the speed limit (report).
- F-89 (all series) - the engine throttle display in the hangar has been corrected.
- J7W1 - pitch stability loss when the tail is damaged has been fixed, balance and controls at mid and high speed have been improved.
- F8U-2 - airbrake block and auto folding has been removed when flaps are in combat mode.
- F-89B, F-89D, P.108A — the third-person view camera has been corrected to prevent the tail from occluding the sight.
- Hawker Hurricane Mk.IV — a bug has been fixed that displayed 40mm Vickers S gunpods in the x-ray view when selecting a bomb preset.
- Ka-29 — a bug with a missing ammo counter for the 2A42 gun in the HUD menu has been fixed.
- N-37D gun— overestimated dispersion in bursts has been corrected.
- Hispano Mk.II (1943) gun — a bug has been fixed that increased dispersion after the “New guns” modification has been purchased.
Ground vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Warrior — transmission operations have been specified, neutral turn capability has been added (report).
- Olifant Mk.2 — the transmission gears number has been specified, the neutral turn issue has been solved (report).
- Olifant Mk.1A — the neutral turn issue has been solved.
- M901 — huge pivot radius issue due to lacking track blocking has been solved (report).
- HSTV-L — the transmission gears number has been specified, overall dynamics have been improved. (report).
- ZSU-23-4 — overestimated gun breech durability has been corrected.
- FlaRakPz 1 — a bug has been fixed that prevented the tracking radar to operate simultaneously with the detection radar after a previous repair.
- AMX-10RC — suspension position switch has been disabled when afloat on water.
- A bug has been fixed where the class of vehicles might be displayed incorrectly at long distances.
Fleet model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Pola, Trento — the angle of heel, while turning, has been reduced.
- USS North Dakota (BB-29) — incorrect turning angles on the main calibre turrets have been corrected.
- S-100 (1945) — the MG34 1934 machine guns have been replaced with MG15 1936 machine guns.
- IJN Settsu — the MG08 machine guns have been replaced with 6.5 mm 3rd Year Type machine guns.
- USS Bennion (DD-662), USS Cowell (DD-547), Fletcher (DD-445), JDS Yūgure (DD-184) — the thickness of the armour belt has been increased from 13 mm to 19 mm.
- Kanonenboot K-2 — 13.2mm 76 type93 machine guns have been replaced with 13.2 mm Hotchkiss machine guns.
- USS Baltimore (CA-68) — displacement has been corrected.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.