Whilst the lead programmer transports the USB stick to the server room with the main update on it, we thought we might roll out some less important improvements.
- Client stability has been improved.
- The cost of premium account has been re-evaluated.
- T-14 Armata has been added, but we got scared, so we rolled it back.
Other very serious changes:
- Overpressure mechanics have been enabled to replace the old hullbreak mechanics.
- A bug has been fixed preventing completion of the ‘detect enemy carrier’ task in some cases.
- AI aircraft presets have been changed in all missions for all ranks. Previously missing presets for some nations or ranks have been added.
- The battle zone in “Port Moresby” now is correctly sized, the frontline now matches the squares on the map without being shifted.
Sicily, test mission
We remind you that the mission is currently removed from the map rotation and remains available only in the lobby to test new Enduring Confrontation logic.
- Ground forces now use units presets. Different vehicle presets are available depending on the battle's rank. New units use the same damage model as player vehicles. These changes apply to tanks, IFVs, SPAAGs, trucks and bunkers.
- The mission has been completely transferred to the new scripting logics, in order to make bug tracking and fixing easier.
- Multiple fixes after player reports.
Flight model changes
- I-16 (all modifications) - Bugs that led to mismatches in the flight characteristics compared to the data in the vehicle passport have been fixed. Controllability on all control types has been improved.
- Ме 262 A-1a/Jabo - A bug causing the incorrect display of the flight time (fuel remaining) has been fixed.
Client Stability has been improved.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.