Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Yak-38, Yak-38M — a bug causing suspended offensive weaponry to be disabled when the centre landing gear was broken has been fixed.
- MiG-21bis — a mistake with the FAB-500M-62 bomb designation in the suspended weaponry menu has been fixed.
- F-4E Phantom II — a bug where flares would be available in combat despite the modification not being researched has been fixed.
- Ре-8 — the description of the 12 x 250-kg FAB-250sv bomb setup has been corrected in the suspended weaponry menu. Previously, the bomb weight was mistakenly shown as 500 kg.
- Battle Pass prizes over level 151 have been added to the interface (they are similar to level 151 prizes, according to the event rules).
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.