Xbox Update 188.8.131.52
- “New Year Aerobatic Smoke”” will be displayed in battles.
- An original sound event has been added for flames on a player aircraft (previously, the same sound was used for flames on both a player and allied/enemy aircraft).
- The sound of a shell hit on armour has been added to register hits of shells on a player's and allied/enemy vehicles.
- A more powerful powder charge sound for player's ground vehicle guns with a calibre of more than 57 mm has been added.
- The damage model of the fuel tanks on ground vehicles has been improved. After destruction, the fuel tank disappears from the damage model, any following hits don’t cause fire or explosions, disabled fuel tanks did not cover other modules or crew members. The animation of the fuel tank destruction has been added to the hit camera.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.