Ground Vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Ariete (all series) - sight magnification has been fixed from 10.6-12х to 8-12х. Magnification has been made equal to Centauro MGS, since these vehicles are equipped with similar gun sights. Source: B1 Centauro tech manual.
- EBR (1954) - BR in all modes has been increased from 4.3 to 4.7.
- Sd.Kfz.251/21 - 15mm machine guns ammo has been reduced from 5640 to 3000 rounds. Source: Panzer Tracts No. 15-3 - Mittlerer Schuetzenpanzerwagen (Sd.Kfz.251) Ausf.C & D - History of Production, Variants, Organization, and Employment in Action from 1943 to 1945.
- T-10A - rate of fire has been increased from 2.9 to 4 rounds per minute. Vertical aiming angles has been changed from -4/15 to -3/17. Turret horizontal traverse speed has been reduced from 17 to 14 degrees per second. Source: Танк Т-10А. Дополнение к Руководству по материальной части и эксплуатации танка Т-10.
- M60 AMBT, HSTV-L - a bug with the lack of auto correction of the distance in the laser rangefinder in SB mode has been fixed.
- M1128 - rate of fire has been increased from 6 to 8 rounds per minute. Source: Armor Magazine Volume 119 Issue 4 // "Stryker: Vanguard for Army Transformation" GM/GLDS Defense Group.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.