- GPU-objects enabled (PC version only).
- The damage model of the fuel tanks on ground vehicles has been improved. After destruction, the fuel tank disappears from the damage model, any following hits don’t cause fire or explosions, disabled fuel tanks did not cover other modules or crew members. The animation of the fuel tank destruction has been added to the hit camera.
- Engine and warhead parameters in the BOLIDE missile for ASRAD-R have been fixed. Rocket motor thrust has been increased. The warhead is now a shaped charge/fragmentation, similar to the RB 70 Mk.2 missile.
- The height of the sound indication in falling bombs in ground or naval vehicles has been doubled. The time available to evade the bomb has consequently been increased by 1.5-2 times (up to 4-5 seconds).
- SPAA gunshot sounds have been improved to be much more distinctive at distances up to 2 kilometres, for better warning for pilots.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.