Server update 23.12.2020
Aircraft and helicopter model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Re.2005 serie 0 - issues with armour element materials have been fixed.
- Pe-8 - twin icon of the 250 kg bombs has been removed from the mounted weaponry menu.
- F2G-1 - machine gun ammo belts have been changed to post-war, post-WWII ammo has been added.
- A.109EOA-2 - camera position in zoom mode has been fixed.
- A32A - radar warning system has been added.
- G.91 R/4 (Italy, Germany) - new weapon presets with an option of carrying 4 guided air-to-surface missiles and the relevant combination of bombs have been added. Using such presets will mean that two offensive machine guns from the left side of the fuselage will be removed.
- MiG-21MF, MiG-21SMT - roll and pitch stabilization modes have been added for full control mode. MiG-21MF, MiG-21SMT, MiG-21PFM - rudder efficiency has been increased at high speed.
- The volume of the firework fountain sounds in the hanger has been significantly reduced to a more reasonable level .
- The volume and frequency of components on allied/enemy ground vehicle engine sounds will now change depending on the distance, they are now easier to distinguish from other sounds.
- The priority of the artillery burst sounds has been changed so that they overlap the sound picture minimally as possible.
- A bug where the sound of fire of an enemy/allied aircraft located near the player might be heard in the cockpit has been fixed.
- Sound mod compatibility mode has been enabled where rapid-fire gun shots are created as pre-recorded loops.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums