Update 22.214.171.124 (Xbox)
- SK60B — Separate launch for the unguided rockets has been added.
- Pz.IV J — Hull damage model has been corrected.
- The high-explosive effect of 165 and 184 mm HE shells (cannons on the FV4005 and Centurion AVRE) has been fixed.
- Tracers when hitting elements of the HVM Starstreak missile have been added. Guidance when shooting at targets moving at angular velocity relative to the launcher has been improved.
- A bug when aiming Air-to-Air heat-seeking missiles has been fixed. In some cases the missile did not guide accurately enough to the target.
- Ki-61-2 - A bug leading to a lower stall speed relative to the vehicle passport has been fixed.
- M4A3 (76) W — The armour model of the gun mantlet has been fixed.
- Yak-1B — A mismatch of the aircraft model has been fixed.
- The mechanics of the new HUD markers for capture points has been changed:
- The altitude of the marker above the surface has been changed from 5 to 10 meters.
- Added transparency to the marker and the distance text.
- Where markers overlap each other, the markers of more distant capture points become even more transparent and the distance to them will be hidden.
- A variant of a bomber with a nuclear weapon has been added to air events in ground battles at a BR of 6.0-7.0. This option is already available in battles with a BR of 7.3 or higher. In order to use it you need to destroy 20 enemy player controlled vehicles in a single battle.
- Т-72AV — The nomenclature of the shells used has been updated:
- I modification level — 3BM22
- IV modification level — 3BM42
- Yak-38, Yak-38M — Additional camouflage variants have been added.
- Harrier GR.1 — BR in all game modes has been changed from 9.3 to 9.7
- “Air-to-air” missiles — A bug where, in rare cases, the missile’s deflection/incline level might have an erroneous affect on the accuracy of the missile’s guidance has been fixed.
- The vehicle menu is now available with the right mouse button.
- A bug that stopped decal turning with a gamepad in the customization menu has been fixed.
- A bug that showed the ‘Torpedo travel depth ’ option for all naval vessels has been fixed. This option is now only available to torpedo-equipped vessels.
- A bug which closed the controls menu instead of switching to simplified controls has been fixed.
Aircraft and helicopter model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- T-2 — A bug with incorrect positioning of ordnance in the gun pod weaponry has been changed from 2x AIM-9E, to 5x 500-fn.
- He 111 H-16 — The guidance angle for the rear lower defensive turret has been fixed. The vertical guidance area has been corrected to -75 degrees.
- M.B.175T — A bug where the MG 151 offensive cannons were not classified as large-calibre weapons has been fixed.
Flight model changes
- Ju 88A-4/C-6 — A bug with underestimated engine running time at 100% throttle position has been fixed.
- CPU load has been reduced.
- Sound events for artillery shell explosions have been reworked.
- More pronounced sound of the engine turbo charger has been added to the Leopard 2 tank series.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.