- SK60B — Separate launch for the unguided rockets has been added.
- Pz.IV J — Hull damage model has been corrected.
- The high-explosive effect of 165 and 184 mm HE shells (cannons on the FV4005 and Centurion AVRE) has been fixed.
- Tracers when hitting elements of the HVM Starstreak missile have been added. Guidance when shooting at targets moving at angular velocity relative to the launcher has been improved.
- A bug when aiming Air-to-Air heat-seeking missiles has been fixed. In some cases the missile did not guide accurately enough to the target.
- Ki-61-2 - A bug leading to a lower stall speed relative to the vehicle passport has been fixed.
- CPU load has been reduced.
- Sound events for artillery shell explosions have been reworked.
- More pronounced sound of the engine turbo charger has been added to the Leopard 2 tank series.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.