Update 19.11.2020 (184.108.40.206)
- M4A3 (76) W — The armour model of the gun mantlet has been fixed.
- Yak-1B — A mismatch of the aircraft model has been fixed.
- The mechanics of the new HUD markers for capture points has been changed:
- The altitude of the marker above the surface has been changed from 5 to 10 meters.
- Added transparency to the marker and the distance text.
- Where markers overlap each other, the markers of more distant capture points become even more transparent and the distance to them will be hidden.
- A variant of a bomber with a nuclear weapon has been added to air events in ground battles at a BR of 6.0-7.0. This option is already available in battles with a BR of 7.3 or higher. In order to use it you need to destroy 20 enemy player controlled vehicles in a single battle.
- Т-72AV — The nomenclature of the shells used has been updated:
- I modification level — 3BM22
- IV modification level — 3BM42
- Yak-38, Yak-38M — Additional camouflage variants have been added.
- Harrier GR.1 — BR in all game modes has been changed from 9.3 to 9.7
- “Air-to-air” missiles — A bug where, in rare cases, the missile’s deflection/incline level might have an erroneous affect on the accuracy of the missile’s guidance has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums