Server update 07.10.2020 (economy)
- Research, purchase, crew training costs and other related parameters for vehicles have been changed. View the tablesheet with the main parameters in a new tab. All economy indicators for vehicles will be changed according to rank.
- Repair costs and award multipliers have been changed (view in a new tab).
- Ammunition costs for naval vessels and aircraft have been changed (view in a new tab).
- In tank SB additional respawns in the same vehicle have been removed due to the respawn system being outdated when multiple vehicle respawn for respawn points was introduced.
- The reward for destroying and damaging aircraft without suspended weaponry has been reduced by 60% in ground AB battles and for aircraft with suspended weaponry by 20%.
Decals and achievements
- For free decals that belong to specific nations’ tasks for receiving them have been added. The decals referenced, did not previously have any special terms for receiving them and therefore couldn’t be unlocked or purchased for Golden Eagles. Decals from the category “Digits” and some decals from the category “Special” will remain free.
- Requirements for the “vehicle of a nation” for receiving decals from the Allied and Axis section have been corrected.
- Values to obtain some decals from the category “Special” have been adjusted.
- Some decals from the category “Roundels and Insignias” have had their availability returned.
- Achievements from the category “Decals” have been distributed in the same groups as decals. The names of the achievement groups and decals now coincide.
- All aircraft torpedoes now have info shown about the explosive type and weight. These parameters are used to calculate the damage that they inflict (similar to other types of aviation armament and naval torpedoes) rather than the previously used simplified damage value.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums