Update 30.09.2020 (22.214.171.124)
- A bug has been fixed that caused an absence of sound events with gun fire on ground and naval vehicles under certain conditions.
- A bug has been fixed where sound events for engines on ground vehicles and aircraft were missing.
- The engine sound for incoming allied/enemy aircraft has been made clearer.
- The sound notification connected to the destruction of enemy vehicles in aircraft SB has been disabled.
- The sound of ‘scraping’ on the hulls of ground vehicles in contact with each other has been added.
- Sounds for the ‘scraping’ of a ship’s hull with obstacles and the hulls of other ships, as well as sounds of scraping on an aircraft’s fuselage on the ground, will now be more natural in fade out after losing contact with the affected surface, or after stopping.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums