Update 23.09.2020 (184.108.40.206)
- Keys for custom camo trophies have been removed from the store on PlayStation® 4 and Xbox One. To open these trophies, you only have to click the “Open” button, GE will be spent automatically in a sum equivalent to the previous version (599 GE). Previously purchased keys will be spent automatically on purchase or achieving the appropriate trophy.
- PlayStation® 4 users from the Japanese region are now again able to purchase custom camo trophies, or recieve them in battles.
Aircraft characteristics, damage model, and weaponry changes
- Turret aiming angles have been brought into compliance with documentation for the following aircraft:
- Me 410 (all modifications)
- Dead zones have been adjusted for turrets to avoid hitting the tail for the following aircraft:
- SB 2М-103
- SB 2M-103U
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums