Update 11.09.2020 (220.127.116.11)
- A bug where ATGM’s might move intermittently whilst observing them at long distances has been fixed.
- Displaying the timer for “FPE” in the HUD in naval battles has been fixed.
- A bug that caused a naval vessel to disappear when watching it through binoculars has been fixed.
- A bug where after launch, some rockets would not display flame effects in naval battles has been fixed.
- Mounted weaponry default reload time has been corrected for air AB to 400 seconds for fighters, and 60 seconds for bombers.
- PS4 and Xbox players are now able to exchange items from the “Raining Fire” trophy. The option available in the exchange tab in the workshop.
- All players are now able to exchange to warbonds the “Night Vision” trophy or older ones. The list of exchangeable items will be updated. The exchange option is available in the inventory by selecting an exchangeable item.
- The signal sounding the start of a battle now plays independently from sound settings for a minimized game window.
- The volume of hits to ground vehicles has been slightly increased.
- Now the sound of turret gun drives on ground vehicles at low aiming speeds and/or low turning angles more accurately reflects the operation of the real mechanisms.
- Missing sounds of hits to the player aircraft from cockpit view and third-person view have been corrected.
- Missing sounds of fire and crashing aircraft from cockpit view have been corrected.
- Aircraft and helicopter canopies will now reduce external sounds with more effect.
- The radar warning sound has become more noticeable.
- Player aircraft engine sounds have been adjusted at low frequencies.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums