Server Update 24.07.2020
Aircraft characteristics, damage model, and weapon improvements:
- Canberra B(I).Mk.6 - a bug has been fixed which prevents autocannons from deactivating when the landing gear was extended.
Ground vehicle characteristics, damage model, and weapon improvements:
- T95 — a bug has been fixed with jerky movement when turning from halted whilst the W and A/D buttons are pressed, vehicle repeatedly trying to switch between N and first gears.
- MBT-70, KPz-70, XM-803 - dynamics of the pivot turn in Neutral gear has been improved.
- BMP-1, Type 86, SPz BMP-1 - floating speed has been specified: forward - from 9 to 7 kph, reverse - from 5 to 2 kph. Source: Боевая Машина Пехоты БМП-1, Техническое описание и инструкция по эксплуатации.
- T-72B - max speed has been increased from 57 to 60 kph. Source: Танк Т-72Б, Техническое описание и инструкция по эксплуатации, 1995.
- Churchill III, Pz.Kpfw.Churchill - max speed has been increased from 24.9 to 28 kph. Source: WO 291_1439 Vol 1 British tanks // WO 194_105 Churchill IV Typical for I, II,III, V & VI Drawing No TD.5912
- M14/41 (47/40) - the order of ammo depletion has been specified.
- Ikv 91 - reverse speed has been specified from 10.2 to 11.4 kph. Source: Ikv 91 instruction book 1, 1980.
- Maus, E100 - turret armour has been increased:
- Turret front plate: from 220 to 232 mm.
- Side plates: from 200 to 205 mm.
- Source: RH/8v 2848 "Maus", Auftrag 41/205292 - Beschußmodel Turm "Maus" // Kampfpanzer Maus Der Überschwere Panzer Porsche Typ 205 by Michael Fröhlich
- The muzzle blast effect has been changed for auto cannons of calibres from 25 to 40 mm. Previously, muzzle blast created a lot of smoke that interfered with third-person shooting.
- A bug has been fixed with low damage from shrapnel of ground vehicles AA radio fused shells to aircraft and helicopters.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums