- M4A4, M4A4 (1st PTG) - The amount of ammunition has been changed from 97 to 98 rounds. Source: TM9-754, Technical Manual Medium Tank M4A4, 21 January 1943.
- AUBL/74 - Changes in ammunition:
- M620A1 HEAT-FS - The mass of the shell has been changed from 8.3 to 4.1 kg. The armour penetration value has been changed from 300 to 250 mm.
- M625A1 HESH - The mass of the shell has been changed from 8.2 to 4.5 kg. The explosive mass weight has been changed from 1.3 to 1.2 kg.
- M618A1 Smoke - The mass of the shell has been changed from 9.2 to 5.3 kg and its initial speed has been changed from 695 to 714 m/sec.
- Source: MECAR Tank Ammunition Brochure.
- All Т-34 with F-34 cannons - Vertical guidance angles have been changed from 28 to 30 degrees. Source: Танк Т-34 - Руководство службы, 1941 // Альбом фотографий танка Т-34 и его основных узлов (завод № 183, апрель 1941 г.)
- Chi-Ha Kai (China) - The incorrectly displayed vehicle class has been changed from “Light tank” to “Medium tank”.
- Rooikat Mk.1D, OTOMATIC - A bug causing exceedingly high horizontal and vertical spread values has been fixed. Spread values have been reduced.
- M10 (China) - Additional armour attained by using reserve tracks has been removed. Such armour is specific to the M10 US version and is not used on Chinese variants.
- ZSU-37, ZiS-43 - clip reload time has been reduced from 1 to 0.5 sec.
- Radpanzer 90 - Hull break effects for the turret have been removed.
- M36, M36 (China) - A bug relating to sight magnification, where the view would be below the default value, has been fixed. The current magnification has been changed to 5x. Source: TM 9-374, 90-mm Gun M3 Mounted in Combat Vehicles
- Merkava Mk.1, Merkava Mk.2B, Strv 74 - The position of the camera in the 3rd person view has been corrected.
- Lorraine 155 Mle.50 - A bug causing the sixth crew member not being taken into account has been fixed.
- QF 3.7 Ram - The speed of the horizontal (changed from 8 to 11 degrees per second) and vertical (changed from 4 to 6 degrees per second) guidances have been increased. Source: Canadian Microfilms, Project 14 SP 3.7 on Ram chassis.
- Panzer IV/70 (V) — The maximum speed has been reduced from 40 to 35 kph; gun declination angle has been changed from -5 to -7 degrees; horizontal aiming angles increased from 10 to 12 degrees on each side; a new sub-calibre AP round Pzgr.40/42 has been added. Source: Handbook WaA, G 356 // Pz.IV & it’s Variants, Walter J. Spielberger // Panzer Tracts No.9 - Jagdpanzer.
- KPz-70, MBT-70 — The fire rate has been changed from 6 to 10 shots per minute (only for KPz). The number of carried ATGM’s has been changed to 6 missiles. Source: Review of Army Tank Program : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Armed Services Investigating Subcommittee, Ninety-First Congress, first session, on Mar. 13, 14, 19-21, 24, 25, Apr. 3, 28, 1969 // Walter J. Spielberger, (1995). Waffensysteme Leopard 1 und 2 // HUNNICUTT, R. P. (2015). ABRAMS: A history of the american main battle tank, (Vol. 2) // McNaugher, T. L. (1981). Collaborative development of main battle tanks: Lessons from the U.S.-German experience, 1963-1978. // Armor magazine, 1967, Sept-dec
- Strv m/41 S-II, M5A1 (China)— The following modifications have been added: “Improved optics” and “Air strike”.
- CV 90105 TML — A bug that prevented smoke grenades from being reloaded has been corrected.
- Centauro, Centuro ROMOR - recoil impulse and vehicle rocking after shot have been reduced.
- AMX-30B2 BRENUS - ERA elements durability vs chemical rounds have been increased from 200-250mm to 380-400mm.
- Leopard 2A4, Leopard 2A5, Strv 121. Strv 122 - gunsight magnification has been specified from 8х/12х to 4х/12х. Source: Instruktionsbok Stridsvagn 121 // TH9 -3212, Technische Handleiding Gevechtstank, Rups Leopard 2 A1 NL
- Challenger Mk.2, Challenger Mk.3 - The resistance of the hull and turret from HEAT shells has been clarified (increased). For the hull - 580 mm. For the tower - 700 mm. The resistance of the hull from kinetic shells up to 300 mm has been clarified (increased). The resistance of the tower from kinetic shells up to 435 mm has been clarified (increased). Source: Report of Comparison of Chieftain Replacement Options (U), RARDE Report 87018, October 1987.
- Strv m/39 - The position of the driver camera has been corrected.
- Pz.35(t) - External model of the suspension elements has been fixed.
- Lvkv 90C - External model has been fixed.
- ZPRK 2S6 - The operation of the controllable suspension has been fixed.
- The engine sounds for following tanks and SPGs have been fixed:
- VK 4501 (P)
- Pz.Bef.Wg.VI P
- Pz.IV C
- Pz.IV E
- Pz.IV F
- Dicker Max
- Ostwind II
Aircraft and helicopter model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- Ju 188 A-2 - wrong crew member positions have been corrected.
- B17A, B17B - wrong gear position from the cockpit view has been fixed.
Flight Model changes
- A-4В / F-4C - drag effect info of the rocket pods and gun pod in the aircraft’s info card has been corrected.
- A-4B - bug has been fixed with excessive drag and weight rise with rocket pods installed.
- Gladiator Mk.II - bug has been fixed with thrust drop in WEP mode.
Naval fleet model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- Isuzu - drown parameters have been corrected.
- Koln F220 - displacement parameter has been corrected in the vehicle info.
- CV 90105 TML - Possibility of purchasing four-color camouflage for Golden Eagles has been added.
- Pokryshkin’s P-39N0, He 112 V-5 - missing additional camos have been returned.
- VVS pilot sign - terms of achievement have been corrected. Carrier aircraft have been added..
- New layer for pistons has been added for all tank engines (gasoline V12, gasoline V8, diesel V 12, opposite diesel, inline 6-cylinder, radial 9-cylinder, radial 7-cylinder).
- Tank engine sounds have been adjusted by volume levels for all components.
- Sound balance of allied/enemy tank engines has been slightly adjusted.
- New sound components have been created for tank gas-turbine engines.
- Explosions and tank shot sound have been slightly adjusted to increase the variability.
- Ship guns sounds for allies/enemies have been updated to optimize the distance distinctivity. This should improve game performance.
- ЕАС has been enabled in naval battles
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.