Update 17.03.2020 (220.127.116.11)
- The display of grass on locations for ground vehicles has been fixed.
- The twitching of helicopter gun sights when locked onto ground targets, where the sight would switch from out of range to normal firing distances, has been fixed.
- A bug where there would be no sounds during the kill cam has been fixed.
- A bug which would lead to the pointer shifting in the helicopter ATGM sector of fire has been fixed.
- A bug where, after repairing on an airfield, aircraft would respawn in a nose-up position, has been fixed.
- The display of speed in the cards of the 9M120 and 9М114 ATGMs has been fixed.
- UPK-23-250 - Weight has been corrected (has been reduced according to the technical description).
- НАР B8V20 - The mass of the unit has been corrected according to the technical description (mass of the unit with ammunition is now 346 kg).
- ZTZ59D1 - Armour penetration value for the 10.5 cm Type 83 shell has been fixed and now corresponds to the armour penetration values of the M111/DM23 shell.
- Centauro MGS - Armour resistance values for parts of the additional applicable armour against kinetic (have been increased) and HEAT (have been reduced) shells have been corrected.
- Ikv 72, Ikv 103 - Sight magnification has been fixed (reduced) from 8/16х to default values.
- Pvkv m/43 (1946) - The low fire-rate bug has been fixed.
- KV-1 (ZiS-5) - A bug causing the coaxial MG to be absent has been fixed.
- Rooikat 105 - A bug causing an absence of the scouting mechanic has been fixed.
- J35D - the user skin template has been fixed.
- We have temporarily switched off the blocking of vertical cannon targeting during braking. It will be brought back as an optional switchable feature in one of the future updates.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums