6 February 2020
Discuss on the Forums
Update 06.02.2020 (220.127.116.11)
- The delay that occurs when switching from a thermal imaging camera to a night vision one has been removed.
- A bug which caused some damaged aircraft to move/bounce up and down while being inspected in the hangar has been fixed.
- A bug that would lead to movement of the cooling system’s impeller on ground vehicles despite the battery being dead has been fixed.
- A bug where a ship’s ‘weapons overheating’ marker remained red after cooling has been fixed.
- A bug which could cause vehicles to remain damaged after having free repairs used on them has been fixed.
- A bug in RB mode, where the anti-aircraft machine guns on some ground vehicles wouldn’t rise above the barrel elevation angle, has been fixed.
- A bug that could cause damage to the internal modules of armoured ships when fired upon with HE shells has been fixed.
- A bug relating to the tanks with a controlled suspension, where it wasn’t possible to lean the tank backwards, has been fixed.
- Strv 103-0 — Swinging of the hull while the vehicle is turned to the left or right while moving has been fixed. A bug which would occur when stationary on an angled surface, where the hull guidance wouldn’t work, has been fixed.
- A bug which would occur when a vehicle's engine was switched off by the player and then subsequently destroyed, where the player’s next vehicle would spawn with the engine also switched off, has been fixed.
- Camera jerking while pitching and yawing in a helicopter has been fixed.
- A bug which would occur with a ship’s cannon while firing a trial ‘targeting’ shot, where it could ignore dead zones, has been fixed.
- A bug which wouldn’t allow the resupply of ships in allied ports in Enduring Confrontation missions has been fixed.
- A bug that could cause the armour penetration indicator (arcade cross) to give incorrect penetration values has been fixed.
Server update 06.02.2020 - World War
- A bug which allowed a commander’s rating to be given to players who were not commanders has been fixed. Statistics gained in this way will be deleted from the commander’s leaderboard.
The War Thunder Team
Discuss on the Forums