Server update 30.01.2020
- A bug where, in some cases, players would have unlimited respawns in battles has been fixed.
- A bug has occurred which caused the average scores to not be displayed on the squadron leaderboard. For the correct displaying of this field, you need to play at least one battle in the World War mode for your squadron.
- A bug where the battles of ground armies against coastal artillery would only start when the centre of the armies would cross, and not by contact of the armies, has been fixed.
- A rare bug which would cause the world war mode to crash and the operation to be removed from the list when naval armies collided in sectors A6/A7 has been fixed.
- Changes in the operation “Battle of Luzon”:
- Sectors C7 and E7 are now located at the rear sectors of US troops.
- US tank group has been renamed“Light tanks”.
- The arrival time for the first reinforcement of the first US boat squadron has been changed from 15 to 10 minutes.
- The initial US infantry army has been moved from sector H5 to sector H6.
- I-Go Ko has been removed from the Japanese “Medium tank” group, and the base vehicle unit is now Chi-Ha.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums