Update 30.12.2019 (126.96.36.199)
- A bug where the IS-2 didn’t have armour on the commander hatch has been fixed.
- The description of the explosive reactive armour and external composite armour have been added to the Challenger 2.
- Hull rotation traverse at low speeds and whilst stationary has been improved for following tanks: T-54 (all modifications), T-55A, T-55AM-1, T-62, T-62M-1 and IS and SPG ISU tank series.
- The protection of the driver area in the upper frontal part of the Т-80U and Т-80B has been improved. Previously, the area of the weakened part was larger than the actual area size.
- When installing the explosive reactive armour modification for the T-80B, the tow rope on the upper frontal armour will now be hidden.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums