Update 24.12.2019 (184.108.40.206)
- A bug on the MacOS that led to just a quarter of the interface being displayed has been fixed (source).
- Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- Rb24 and PL-2 air-to-air missiles - lateral G capability was increased from 6G to 10G. This parameter was increased for original versions of these missiles AIM-9B and R-3S earlier.
- Saab J32 - cannon lead indicator was removed for tracking radar.
- MiG-21MF and MiG-21SMT - stability of radar target tracking was increased.
- F-4C - IFF interrogator was added for radar.
- AIM-9D air-to-air missile - lateral G capability was increased from 10G to 16G, the missile can start tracking before launch.
- R-60 air-to-air missile - maximal launch load factor is now 7G.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums