Server update 20.12.2019
- The Christmas-themed hangar has been activated.
- Sounds for interactions between Swedish aircraft and ground vehicle crews has been added (for consoles).
- J21A-1 — An additional camouflage has been added which may be unlocked by completing tasks or via purchase with GE.
- The name/designation of Swedish vehicles, cannons and shells (ground vehicles) have been fixed.
- Challenger 2 — A bug where, in the Damage Model, it lacked parts of the vehicle’s side armour, and also where the base model would have explosive reactive armour when without modifications, has been fixed.
- Strv 103-0 — The reverse speed has been changed to 44 km/h. The initial speed values have been changed for the following shells:
- slsgr m/61A — 680 m/sec.
- slpprj m/61 — 1500 m/sec.
- slpprj m/62 — 1450 m/sec.
- Source: Strv 103 Instruktionsbok // 10.5 cm kanon strv 103 Skjuttabeller.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums