Server update 19.12.2019
- IJN Sendai - Torpedoes in the weaponry preset with mortar has been changed from 533 mm to 610 mm.
- The following shells have been corrected for the 25 mm 2M3 autocannon (Pr.183, Pr.206M):
- OZR-85 - The mass and type of the explosive mass has been changed to 0.02 kg of А-IX-2.
- BR-85 - The shell has been changed to armour-piercing tracer.
- Sounds of interactions between Swedish aircraft and ground vehicle crews has been added.
- Traverse and elevation speed on anti-aircraft guns located at airfields has been increased. This should lead to their more effective operation on high-speed targets.
- The type of anti-aircraft guns located on the southern airfield in the location “White Rock Fortress” which didn’t allow them to work properly on air targets has been fixed
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums