Update 19.12.2019 (188.8.131.52)
- The possibility to select “liked maps” has been added. The feature is available in the game mode selection menu under the “⚙” icon and allows the highlighting of:
- “disliked maps” — reduce the chance of getting into game session with these maps (read more);
- “banned maps” — completely exclude the chance of getting into game sessions on these maps.
- Selecting liked maps will also assist the developers by identifying your opinion about particular maps in the game.
- A bug which would cause the incorrect destruction of buildings on some tank locations has been fixed.
Flight Model changes
- BTD-1, Lancaster Mk.1/2, Lincoln B.Mk.II — The weight of the aircraft parts have been specified. Pitch stability has been increased. Rudder response at low speeds has been improved. Propeller spin resulting from incoming airstreams has been adjusted. Inertia of the propeller group has been adjusted.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums