Update 12.12.2019 (188.8.131.52)
- Expansion to the available aircraft in ground SB.
- A bug where there was indication of water leakage from the engine if the main tank in the fuselage had been damaged has been fixed.
- A bug where the flag didn’t disappear from a destroyed naval vessel has been fixed.
- A bug in the display of the shell arrival time in naval battles has been fixed.
- The teeth on the leading rollers with the tracks on the M46 Patton have been synchronized.
- A bug where there was no rotation of wheels on vehicles at long distances has been fixed.
- A bug with wrong issuance of the achievement “Sniper” which was given out by taking into account the distance on the respawn and not the actual location of the destruction has been fixed.
- A bug with the switching of the cockpit lights and sight illumination has been fixed.
- A bug where the AI doesn’t always correctly set the detonation distance for shells with remote detonation has been fixed.
- A bug where replays didn’t reference shell type switching has been fixed.
- A client crash on Linux when pressing any key has been fixed.
- A bug with throwing the cable over the roof of buildings in the Middle East location has been fixed.
- A bug which would occur when switching to the ATGM camera view on a helicopter, where the sight would always return to the central position (i.e. moves to the nose camera view) has been fixed.
- A bug causing the trajectory of HESH shells in the weapon simulation mode to be perpendicular to the armour has been fixed.
- Indication of the torpedo reload time at the friendly point in naval RB has been added.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums