Update 20.11.2019 (188.8.131.52)
- M1A2 Abrams — Personal camouflage "Allied Spirit VIII" has been added along with the possibility of purchasing it with Golden Eagles. Scaling, rotation and camouflage condition have been disabled for this camouflage.
- Me 163, Ki-200 — A bug causing incorrect aircraft behaviour in the hangar, where its position could be erratic (floating, etc), has been fixed.
- Nb.Fz. — The display of an incorrect horizontal guidance speed for the 37 mm cannon has been fixed.
- GAZ-AAA (4M) — The capacity of the ammunition modules has been adjusted. The overall ammunition size has not been changed.
- In rank 5 and above. “Enduring Confrontation” missions, the AI aircraft protecting airfields have been replaced with the following jet fighters:
- France: M.D.450B;
- Britain: Attacker FB 1;
- Italy: Vampire FB 52A;
- Japan: R2Y2 Kai;
- Germany: Me 262 A-1a;
- USSR: La-15;
- USA: F-80C-10.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums